Why is Sports Enhancement Training Important?
It is often stated that sports are over 90% Mental, yet most athletes spend about 99% of their time working on the physical aspect of the sport. By engaging in the process of Sports Enhancement you will discover the resources within you to excel at your sport and overcome any challenges or blocks you may be experiencing. All Athletes train hard but only a small percentage apply techniques that you can learn through sports enhancement, giving you the cutting edge over your competitors or simply helping you reach your best level of performance.
What Will I Learn Through Sports Enhancement?
You will learn to:
- Understand and Increase Your Motivation
- Identify and Eliminate Negative Self- Talk
- Overcome Performance Anxiety
- Address Fears and Anxieties
- Strengthen Your "Mental Core" (Concentration, Confidence, Control, Commitment)
- Bring the Fun Back
Some of the Techniques that are used include:
- Identifying the Problem Behind Your Performance Challenges
- Exploring Intrinsic versus Extrinsic Motivation
- Understanding and Changing Perceptions and Belief Systems
- Developing Rituals and Practices
- Imagery and Visualization
- Sports Hypnosis