Finding YOU in Infertility
Infertility is ranked by psychologists as high on the stress scale as that of a life-threatening disease. You may feel like you are on a roller coaster of emotions for which you may not see a clear end in sight. The unpredictability of infertility can leave you emotionally overwhelmed with feelings that may include fear, anxiety, doubt, inadequacy, hope, anger, shame, guilt and powerlessness to name a few. You may also feel, not only lost in the process, but that you've lost "yourself" and the joy of living.
Counseling can help you discover that whatever brought you to this point, can be the same thing that leads you to have a new appreciation for life.
- Help you learn to manage the stress, anxiety, and depression that often accompany Infertility.
- Create a platform to gather the appropriate type and amount of information that can help in decision-making.
- Bring about symptom relief and healthy coping skills.
- Prevent and resolve relational conflict and address specific problems.
- Enhance couple communication, support, and understanding.
- Assist with the experience of grief and loss.
- Help you Communicate effectively with family, friends, physicians, and staff.
- Discover a new perspective and find significant meaning in your fertility journey.
Discover the power of the Mind/ Body connection by participating in a Mind/ Body Stress Reduction Group. Click Here to learn more about the groups.